10. Do post a picture of your fabulous nacho tower on Pinterest.
9. Don't repost any picture of Nacho Libre. No one needs Jack Black in spandex again. Ever.
8. Do dress up in your Teams Colors and post to Instagram. Even if you have to improvise
7. Do double-check there are no wardrobe malfunctions before posting.
6. Do check in to Four Square from the Superbowl media day so you dont get fined.
5. Do invite your geeky non-football loving friends over for the Super Bowl
5a. Do NOT make him fix your computer.
SuperBowl Social Media DOs and DONTS: When posting your thoughts on the #Superbowl to Twitter be sure to count your letters so don't get cut
— Good Bill Hashtaggin (@Smith_Bill) January 29, 2015
|Wife is not impressed with Katy Perry|
3. Husband's do NOT brag on facebook how hot you think Katy Perry is or your wife will be like:
2. Husbands DO like your wife's post on how excited she was to see the Patriots score a "home run"
1. When posting to Sound Cloud - remember that Superbowl XLIX is Roman Numerals.
Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy the big game on Sunday and all the festivities that go with it. Remember, every time you share Bill's Friday Funnies an angel finds his lost dog (and keeps it).